Delivery & Returns
General Delivery Information
• We ship your order via Bpost (www.bpost.be).
• All deliveries require a signature upon receipt of the package.
• Responsibility for the goods purchased is transferred to you upon signature of the acknowledgement of receipt. Please note that if you are not the final recipient - for example in the case of a gift - the person who signs the acknowledgement of receipt assumes responsibility for the goods purchased.
• We are not able to redirect shipments once orders have been shipped.
• You will receive a tracking code (barcode) by e-mail from B-post, maximum 72 hours after confirmation of your order. To track your order, please enter the barcode as well as your postcode on the following website: https://track.bpost.cloud/btr/web/#/home?lang=fr.
• The delivery man is from Monday to Friday (working days), from 8 am to 5 pm (information given as an indication). If you realize that you will not be at home at the time of delivery, do not hesitate to change your delivery preferences via this same email indicating:
o To your neighbours
o In a safe place (your carport, a garden shed, ...)
o In a collection point
• What happens if I am not available at the time of delivery?
• If you are absent when the postman comes, a delivery notice will be left in your letterbox and you can collect your parcel at a collection point. More information on the Bpost website: https://www.bpost.be/site/fr/recevoir/recevoir-un-colis
• The post office or post office point keeps your order for a maximum of 15 calendar days. Afterthis period, it is returned to the sender.
• Your orders are processed and shipped between Monday and Friday, excluding holidays. Weundertake to process your orders as soon as possible (max. 72 hours excluding weekends).
• LeSlibard cannot be held responsible for delays due to payment controls or customsrequirements.
• Standard delivery times set by B-post: BE +48 hours, EU 3 to 5 days, Rest of the world 4 to 15 days.
* Note that these are only guidelines and that they start at the moment of shipment from Bpost's warehouse.
• Shipping costs are added during the ordering process.
• Our prices do not include: import duties, tariffs, taxes and any other costs related to customsor importation, which are at the discretion of the buyers.
• Free delivery in Belgium and Europe from 65€ purchase.
Returns, guaranties & refunds
• We accept size exchanges only related to the first order. After this order is placed, any size exchange will be refused. Any other type of exchange will be refused, unless it is related to a defective product.
• Exchanged or returned goods must be in their original condition and packaging. Goods that are used, damaged, stained or in any other condition (e.g. smell) that would prevent resale in new condition cannot be returned or exchanged.
• Any cost incurred by the exchange of a first order or the return of defective products will, of course, be gladly refunded by LeSlibard if the claim is accepted.
• LeSlibard.com cannot and will not assume responsibility for loss or damage during return or exchange shipping.
• Once the merchandise is returned LeSlibard reserves the right to evaluate the resale ability and/or authenticity of the customer's claim in the event of a defect or error in the merchandise shipped.
• Returns and exchanges can only be requested and made for purchases made on the online shop LeSlibard.com.
How to return an order
1. You have a period of 14 days from receipt of your order to return all products ordered on the site www.leslibard.com.
2. Let us know what happened. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don't forget to mention your order number and the reason for the return/exchange.
3. We will evaluate and confirm your request by email (note that final acceptance can only be guaranteed after evaluation of the goods upon receipt, see step 4).
4. Return the goods to the following address: Avenue Louise 231, 1050 Ixelles.
5. Upon receipt, we will assess the goods to determine whether they are suitable for resale and/or whether the application is genuine.
6. If the claim is accepted, we will dispatch the exchange goods or refund you as soon as possible. If, after evaluation, the request is rejected, no refund will be issued.
Your order does not match what you received
• Should we accidentally send the wrong references and/or sizes, we will be happy to exchange them for the right ones.
• If the correct products are no longer available, you can either choose another item in stock - at the same price as the original order - or request a refund. In the event of a refund, we will reimburse you for all costs (including shipping costs).
• LeSlibard.com cannot and will not assume responsibility for loss or damage upon return.
You have received faulty goods
• In very rare cases, a defect may occur in the goods we ship. If you are one of these unfortunate customers and you receive faulty goods, we will be happy to exchange or refund them. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience caused.
• If the same goods are no longer available for exchange, you can either choose another item instock - with the same price as the original order - or request a refund. In the event of a refund,we will reimburse all costs (including shipping costs).
• LeSlibard.com cannot and will not assume responsibility for loss or damage during returnshipping.
Quality ControlAll LeSlibard products are tested on several quality points during the production process. A second quality check is carried out upon arrival at the main LeSlibard warehouse. A third check (mainly on the colour and quality of the fabric) is carried out before the goods are shipped to our customers. This process has guaranteed optimal quality in the past and will continue to do so in the years to come.If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.